Wednesday 14 July 2010

I have a dream

I Have A Dream



I have a dream that one day all bros will rise up and live out the true meaning of their creed: "We hold these truths to be self-evident - that all are boobs are created pretty good."



I have a dream that one day black and white chicks will come together in my bed.



I have a dream that all peoples of this great nation will suit up together and that polyester will be abolished forever.



I have a dream that one day, all tee-shirts will be wet and boob jobs will be free.



I have a dream that there will be a television network that shows only “Predator” 24 hours a day.



I have a dream that feels like I’m falling and then I wake up before I hit the ground. It happens a lot. Should I see a doctor or something?



I have a dream that babies don’t cry on planes, that men don’t wear Uggs, that “second base” replaces the handshake, that girls leave when you’re done, that there are no waits for cabs, that I can look at a woman’s chest area without getting a dirty look. Yeah, you wore that blouse because you don’t want me to look there.



I have a dream.

2 comments:

  1. so im not the only one who gets those dirty looks for looking...thats great news!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. the woman might have worn that blouse because it looks good around her neck area ;3

    ReplyDelete